+ Petrol engines
+ Engine lubrication system
+ Engine cooling system
+ System of ignition
+ Power supply system, carburetor, system of injection of fuel
+ Diesel engine
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Suspension bracket and system of steering
- Brake system
Specifications of the brake system
Removal and installation of front brake shoes
Check of thickness / side beating of a brake disk
Removal and installation of blocks of a back disk brake
Removal and installation of a support of a brake
Removal and installation of a brake disk
Removal and installation of back brake blocks / brake drum
Removal and installation of the wheel brake cylinder
Repair of the wheel brake cylinder
Pumping of the brake system
Replacement of brake pipelines and hoses
Check of the brake amplifier
Removal and installation of the switch of stoplights
Adjustment of the emergency brake
Anti-blocking system (ABS)
+ Wheels and tires, body, coloring of the car, care of the car
+ System of electric equipment
+ Heater, system of lighting, devices
+ Governing bodies and methods of operation
+ Electric circuits
Pumping of the brake system
- After each repair of brakes at which the system was opened in pipelines there can be an air. In this case the system should be pumped over. Air is in system if when pressing a pedal of a brake pressure floats. In this case it is necessary to eliminate leakage and to pump over the brake system.
- Air from the brake system is removed a prokachivaniye a brake pedal, the help of the assistant is for this purpose necessary. If it is necessary to pump over all system, it is necessary to pump over separately each cylinder. It is that case when air got to each cylinder.
Sequence of pumping:
1 — the back right wheel cylinder,
2 — the back left wheel cylinder,
3 — a forward right support of a brake,
4 — a forward left support of a brake.
- If only one support, as a rule, was replaced or under repair enough to remove air only from it.
- Before pumping to unscrew a cover of a compensation tank and to fill it with brake fluid to the maximum mark.
During pumping to watch liquid level in a tank. Level of liquid should not fall too low, otherwise through a tank air will get. Always to add only fresh brake fluid.
- Only the brake system with ABS: To include ignition and to squeeze out a pedal of a brake of 4 - 5 times. Then if necessary to add in a tank brake fluid to the maximum mark. When pumping back brakes, during all pumping to leave ignition included. When opening the gate of pumping the hydraulic pump of the ABS system will turn on and will create pressure.
- To remove boot-1-e bolt of removal of air of the wheel cylinder. To clear a bolt, to put on a pure hose, to lower other end of a hose in half the bottle filled with brake fluid. On older models it is careful to cover the pumping gate with the means corroding a rust and to carefully open it.
- To ask the assistant to pump over a brake pedal, pressure which is felt on the increasing resistance when pressing a pedal will not be created yet.
- When sufficient pressure is created, to completely squeeze out a pedal of a brake and to hold in this situation.
- To open a bolt of removal of air on a support on 1/2 turns a cap key. To collect the following liquid in a bottle. To watch that the end of a hose was constantly shipped in brake fluid.
- When pressure falls down, at once to close the valve. On models with ABS liquid pressure will hardly decrease because of the switched-on pump, in this case to close the pumping gate in 2 seconds that the hydraulic pump was not damaged.
- To repeat pumping process, pressure will not be created yet. To squeeze out a pedal down and to record in this situation. To open a bolt of removal of air when pressure falls down, to close the valve.
- To repeat this process on one cylinder until in the brake fluid following in a bottle vials of air do not disappear.
- Then at the squeezed-out pedal to tighten a bolt of removal of air with effort of 10 Nanometers.
- To remove a hose, to put on a boot the gate.
- To pump over in the same way other cylinders.
- After pumping to screw a cover on a broad tank. If necessary to add brake fluid to the mark "MAH".